Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 wishlist

Is it too late to have a list? It's still January right? Besides, I can create my own damn list whenever I want. It's my blog after all. =P

1. Learn to say NO. -checked!- So glad I did it.
2. Enjoy school. ???!!!
3. Enjoy lectures. I don't need this cuz I always do.
4. No handphone while driving. This is the HARDEST thing ever!!!
5. Don't wanna be known as cikgu garang anymore. ^_^
6. Eat more..!! Aim : 43 kg by March??
7. Update blog even more often.
8. ....................... I wish I can write this down. Haha. ;)

That's all I can think of right now.

Okay, just so you know, my first week at school went (very) well. Alhamdulillah. I just got this problem - a lil lonely at home cuz I used to have all my crazy siblings around for a month, so the Shah Alam house seems REALLY (big), quiet and boring.

Footnotes :

Subjects I teach : Form 4 Add Maths & Form 3 Maths.
I registered for 2 courses this semester, my classes are on Thursdays (5-8pm) and Fridays (6-9pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment