Friday, June 19, 2009

Inspired


I still remember the very first time I read about the review in a newspaper. Something like "Sambutan Terhadap Tayangan Laskar Pelangi Mengalahkan Ayat-ayat Cinta"..I doubted it.

After I read the book I was thinking "How could it beat Ayat-ayat Cinta..? Musykil2"

Now since I'm so uninspired and unmotivated, I searched for the movie and watched.
Duh..! Even the first eleven minutes had already made me cry. (Err..besides the fact that aku memang senang menangis) Huhu~

Seriously, the movie memang best! I can't say it's greater than Ayat-ayat Cinta. It's great, but in a different way. Those two movies have a very different storyline. Laskar Pelangi lebih membuatkan kita terharu, bangga, kagum dan sayu.

The kids made me smile and laugh. Their dialect is VERY nice and sometimes KELAKAR.

Jadi marilah menonton dan bermuhasabah! =)

2 comments: