Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rainbows

Back to school - First day, new faces.

I'm the form teacher for 1G and they looked fine to me. Yes, of course they freaked out at first (everybody does =P) but when I smiled to comfort them they started to cooperate. I did the ice-breaking and gave my rules. That's important so that I don't have to be the monster.

"Dengan saya senang, awak baik saya baik. Awak jahat saya 10 kali lebih jahat. Saya boleh jadi 2 orang yang sangat berbeza. Tapi saya bagi peluang untuk awak pilih saya yang mana satu. Saya bercakap, awak diam. Saya tanya, awak jawab. Tak bawak buku, keluar. Senang kan?"

"....senaaaang" Haha. Yeah, they took time to absorb everything.

It's too early for me to write out the details. I'll update soon - when the week ends.

p/s : The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us. =)

2 comments:

  1. perghhh!!! 'tak bwk buku, keluar'...

    garangnye~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tu sifat semulajadi tak bleh buat ape la. heheh. =P

    ReplyDelete