Friday, December 31, 2010

Suka Duka 2010

Erm, honestly, 2010 tak banyak cerita compared to 2009. Kalau you all compare number of entries in 2009 and 2010 pun boleh teka. TAPI, peristiwa-peristiwa 2010 sangat significant. =)

1. I've got to teach my OPTION and most importantly, my FAVOURITE subject - Add Maths.
2. I've got the opportunity to further my studies. Part-time pun part-time lah. Janji back to uni.
3. I'm in love! (I guess so..)

Since June, I was tied with TONS of works. Dengan perubahan subjek di sekolah, study, assignments, exams, induction, penghijrahan (hehe)..memang tak sempat nak enjoy langsung. So, am I looking forward to welcoming 2011? Yes, maybe. Ish tak ada semangat nya.

I'm sorry - I really hope that I could write something good, something inspiring but I can't. I'm exhausted and nothing inspired me, really. I promise to try my best to write even more noteworthy stories next year - that'll start tomorrow! Heheh. (I said I'll TRY!)

Azam Tahun Baru?? Esoklah. Tak boleh fikir properly. Ngantuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment