Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND!

Tak sah lah if today passed without this entry kan bro. =P

First thing first, I think I should thank your mum for giving birth to someone wonderful like you. Hehe. But takkan nak sms mama awak cakap camtu kan? Kang teragak2 plak nak buat menantu. =P

So..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm taking this opportunity to show my deepest thoughts and feelings for you, the person I love. I'm not good in buying stuff, so this feeling I’ll confess as treasures that money can’t buy. And I know it’ll stay in your mind and heart (besides the fact that you always have short-term memory loss!)

I'm looking forward to celebrate this day with you TOGETHER for the rest of my life.

I hope I can make your dreams come true.

=P

xoxo,
TEMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment