Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And The New Journey Begins

Phuh..Phuh..Berhabuk siot blog ni. Ish2 busy nya dia. 

Hubby just started working today so now only I've got time to do my things. hehe. Nasib baik jugak sekolah buat meeting on 15 and 16 so that tak rasa sangat beliau is not around. huhu.

I'm just married for about 12 days, so if you asked me how is it, of course I would say, it's the best feeling ever. Having someone by your side to share all the good and bad things. My life has definitely changed - I'm in a good mood most of the time [if you knew me, you knew me. Haha], I eat a lot [seriously, A LOT. It's like I'm hungry every 2 hours. haha. Gile], I need to share my space, my life! [I've to say it was awkward at first. I used to have the bed, the wardrobe, all to myself, but now things have changed - obviously]

However, since the school's holiday isn't over yet, we're still at our parents' so I never really got the chance to do the cooking all by myself. Sekali je aritu masak kari. Tapi 1 menu tu je lah, belum lengkap satu meal. Kalau balik rumah dia lagilah tak reti nak porak perandakan dapur orang. Kalau masak rumah mama pun saya tak bagi mama kacau, lagi selesa conquer dapur sorang2. Takkan nak halau sume orang masuk dalam pulak kalau dok umah orang. Haha.

Now that he's away, I'm staying with my laws. Bersyukur sangat2 dapat family mertua yang loving and sporting. Kekok tu biasa lah kot, baru nak biasakan diri. Saya ni, selain dari rumah sendiri and kampung, memang sangat rare stay rumah orang. So now kena belajar2 buat macam rumah sendiri. Haha.

Baaaaaanyak sangat nak share tapi tak larat nak taip. haha. To cut i short, my life's great. Hopefully this will end forever. This is not the end of a beginning, but it's the beginning of THE END. He will be my only love of my life, my husband, my bestfriend, my soulmate - NOW AND FOREVER. InsyaAllah.

1 comment: