Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dapat A ke??

Just now I gave 3I's Maths PRM Trial Exam papers back to the students. Suddenly an Indian boy jumped around holding his paper. I was very curious and talked to myself. "Setahu aku kelas ni tak ada yang lulus. Apahal happy sangat tu." Then he came to me and said, "Cikgu2 saya dapat 23 kan?" and I said, "yelah, 23 je yang awak seronok macam dapat 100 kenapa?". "yelah cikgu, sebelum ni markah saya tak pernah sampai 5 pun" he replied. Hahahaha. I felt like laughing out loud tapi tak sampai hati so sengih aje la. He even walked around the class telling everyone that he got 23 marks. Hehe. Anyways, he's the second highest, highest is 30 something so I guess it's worth the excitement. Baskaran2..berbaloi jugak aku menempik, memiat telinga dan membambu kau for the past 2 months. hehe.

3 comments:

  1. errr....tetibe mengingatkan aku pd add math aku..... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...add maths lain cite babe. mid term aritu time aku take over the classes aku tgk markah average drg SINGLE DIGIT kootttt!!

    ReplyDelete