Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Questions vs Answers

This has been forwarded to my email..answering to these is kinda fun..

My ex is....erm actually 'are'..hahaha (sorry)

I'm listening to....Feel This by Bethany Joy Galeotti

My bestfriend is....my car!

I don't understand....why are there too many people keep asking when I'm getting married. C'mon, I'm 23 for God sake!

My birthday is on....May 2nd

Love is....indefinable (at least by me..hihi)

Somewhere, someone is....sleeping. (What??) It's 4.45 p.m..Possible isn't it? huhu

I will always....tidy up my room. (Seriously!)

I get annoyed when....people keep doing things I hate..and yet, they knew it! (already)

Kisses are the best when....you're with the right person and at the RIGHT TIME. =)

Today I....pissed off!!

Tomorrow I....have a staff meeting at school.

I'll never forget....my friends, and even my enemies. haha.

I want to go to....NEW YORK CITY...Owh God..Please bring me there.

2 comments:

  1. if u're planning to go there.........ajak aku!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..musti2. kite kumpul duit byk2. pastu bile ade promotion by airlines mane2, kite g holiday. haha.

    ReplyDelete