Monday, February 16, 2009

::I'm Done::

“You don’t need to hear my voice to know that I care and you don’t have to feel my touch to know that I’m here, you just have to know that somewhere, somehow I’m just here CARING QUIETLY.”

Is that true? Maybe..or maybe not. Or else I won’t be single again. Do we ACTUALLY have to TELL them that we care? Or they should’ve known in their heart? I’ve to admit, I’m not the kind of person who’s gonna speak my mind..or even my heart. There’re things I couldn’t say but I write. There’re things I couldn’t tell but I show. That’s why we all have EYES and HEARTS, not just EARS. Sometimes we need to use the incredibly great SIGHTS and FEELINGS of ours to reveal the untold. But whatever I did, to some people, IT”S JUST NOT ENOUGH. WHATEVER!!!

You can find the good in everybody, if you just give them a chance, the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes people DISAPPOINT you. Sometimes they SURPRISE you. But you never really get to know them until you LISTEN FOR WHAT’S IN THEIR HEARTS.

You know that thing about judging a book by its cover? It’s true. Sometimes you got to read the whole thing. EVEN THEN, YOU STILL MIGHT NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.

This is why I said it’s hard to let people in. After I placed my heart and my trust in people, after I let them know ME..and then they just VANISHED.

I’m done.

With YOU.

With US.

And I moved on.

2 comments:

  1. hmm....ur writings seems like getting more in a sadness mode day to day..cheer up urself dear..let him be as wat he wanted to b..as for him, mcm la klu x bgtau or show ur careness to ppl who we loved is a very damn big prob in a relationship..nonsense!!

    pray to ALLAH ..no matter wat happened, u still have HIM..HE noes much much better..being a not-really-showing a sense of caring person is not a sin.. ;p

    miss to hear ur laughters......
    smuile!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Nad! I'm over it already dear. =)

    ReplyDelete