Thursday, April 9, 2009

::SONGS OF MY LIFE (currently)::

I couldn’t imagine my life without music. In many ways song is the best medium to express feelings. There are so many times when I heard a particular song and felt like.. “Gedebush!” SANGAT TERASA. Huhu. So..currently, this is my list..

Song that makes me....

..sad
It’s Not Goodbye by Laura Pausini

....happy
I’m Yours by Jason Mraz

....feeling like dancing
Ku Bahagia by Melly Goeslow and Circus by Britney Spears

....stunned
Mungkinkah Terjadi by Spider (Seriously..dari dulu sampai sekarang whenever I hear this song, the world just like..STOP. Haha..Suara Tam sangat handsome!)

....rasa nak bercinta!
Love Story by Taylor Swift

The songs above are NOT related to any part of my life right now. I just love the melody. I can’t give you the list of songs that are interconnected to me because I’m not gonna reveal my feelings..haha...some things should be kept as secret.
So it’s not actually SONGS OF MY LIFE pun..saje nak menarik perhatian..haha ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment